Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Growing Up!

It's official, my big girl starts preschool this fall.  I mailed the check and committed us to a local school two days a week.  She will only go for "normal" preschool hours- in other words, mornings.  I will pick her up at noon for lunch (and hopefully nap!).  If she loves it, and we love it, and all is well, we may increase to three days a week later in the school year.  For now it will be just a few hours a week that I can spend one on one with Gio, and Bella gets to do art and music and play with new friends we haven't met yet (her words).  She will also continue with her gymnastics class, though has aged up to an independent class (no parent participation anymore).  Once we are in the swing of school, I might look to add a dance or music class to the regimen too.  Gio will also get to start gymnastics after his birthday.  I can't believe how big my kiddos are getting.  They amaze me (and exhaust and challenge me) every single day.  I am so lucky to be their mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment