Sunday, December 11, 2011

Party in Pictures

I don't feel like I did justice to my amazing birthday party in my last post, and before I move on to new topics (Disneyland and Tahoe!) I wanted to give it another try.  So here is my party in pictures.  I didn't include most of the people shots just because once I started, I didn't know where to stop since I have so many amazing people in my life.  There are a couple though just for variety.  I hope you see what a fabulous event it was, and how very lucky I feel. =)

Being my sassy party girl self 

I had a wish tree at the door- here are the instructions. 

And here is the tree- we will plant it (cherry blossom) in our front yard. 

My wonderful sister Sarah and my mom! 

The entrance where the guest book, wish tree and cocktails were set up. 

Signature cocktail number one- Aged to Pearfection. 

Signature cocktail two- Cherry Blossom. 

The mantle above the cocktails showing some of the beautiful house decorations. 

The beautiful and delicious cake by Cake Coquette. 

The food table full of delicious delectables! 

My best friend from college, Katie, who flew out with her hubby just for the night of the party! 

More decorations in the house. 

The tasty candy table! 

The parlor where we had music, a slideshow, dancing and the christmas tree. 

The prettiest pixies at the party, dancing by the christmas tree. 

And the beautiful christmas tree! 

And last, but certainly not least, my two loves Bella and Nick.  They are my everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment