Wednesday, October 21, 2015

A long week...

Its been a long week for me. Not bad exactly, sort of good, but long. It started when my baby turned three and I got sick.  Then he got sick the day I threw him a party. Then I fell apart. I wasn't totally sure what it was about. All I knew was I was tired, and overwhelmed, and lonely. So, so, lonely. Loneliness isn't about being alone, but it throws the light on it. Then, both my kids were sick. So we've spent the last two days hunkered down, snuggled up, just being together. It was pretty healing for me. I guess I just needed to reconnect with my babies. I think they needed it too. And now they are at their dad's for the night and I am equally missing them and grateful for the break.
So I am in this transition space again (still?) and struggling to know how to move from here to the next place. I don't do well with limbo and of course the universe is saying "suck it up and learn to" while I sit in it. So... Ok. Here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment